ADDRESS: CRUISE BAR OVERSEAS PASSENGER TERMINAL LEVEL 1,2,3 CIRCULAR QUAY WEST, SYDNEY, AUS 2000
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
– General Admission Tickets gain you access to Cruise Bar Level 1 & 2 only. You will not gain entry to the other levels.
– VIP Tickets gain you access to Cruise Bar Level 1, 2 and 3.
– Cruise Bar closes at 2.00am
– This event is strictly for those 18 years and over. A valid form of photo identification must be presented as proof of age upon entry with your ticket. The three valid forms of evidence of age under the NSW liquor laws:
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current Passport
- Roads and Traffic Authority Photo Card
– Entry to the venue and service of alcohol is subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol legislation. Persons removed from or refused entry to the venue will not be eligible for ticket refunds.
– Standard smart casual dress code applies and entry is at the discretion of management. Shoes must be worn at all times.
– The event will be going ahead rain, hail or shine.
– Artist line-up and schedule are subject to change.
– Ticket sale is final – no refunds or exchanges are available.
– Ticket security is the responsibility of the purchaser.
– Tickets cannot be replaced by the venue if lost, stolen or duplicated and misused.
– Ticket holders may reissue their own PDF tickets online prior to the event if misplaced.
– Please note that each ticket is valid for single entry, only the first use of any duplicated tickets will be honoured.
– No pass outs are allowed on the night for General Admission Ticketholders.
– Complimentary glass of sparkling wine will only be given to General Admission Ticketholders who arrive by 8pm on the night.
– Credit card transactions will be limited on NYE. There is an ATM available inside the venue but we recommend bringing cash with you to avoid ATM queues.
– Due to NYE safety restrictions, glassware is not permitted on Level 1.
– We strongly suggest that you arrive at Cruise Bar early to avoid disappointment as access to the precinct may be closed off by authorities after a certain time. Cruise Bar cannot be held responsible should you not be able to gain access to the venue as this is out of Cruise Bar’s control.
– Please enter via Gate 9 and if it is closed, you will enter via Four Seasons Hotel, 199 George Street, Sydney.
Plan your trip. Go to www.sydneynewyearseve.com.au
For public transport information call 131 500 or go to www.livetraffic.com